Wednesday, August 23, 2006

yay...

im posting this from my dashboard on my macbook.. no need for me to go to the blogger site just to publish a post anymore ;)

anywayz, im about to go to slp soon, so i'll make this as short as possible.

This few days hav been boring enough, failed my chem overall, but i passed my combined humanities :). and it looks like i may be able to pass my physics after all, cuz they gave us this simple mcq test to do.. and made it 40%!!! :D

oh and for the first time i finally beat hong and bj :) my bio got 71, they 2 68 only.. yay!! lol..

haiz, don wanna tok about school anymore.. i might be going to COMEX next thursday.. hope to see a ipod nano going on sale or smth.. desprately need an mp3 player.. i just realised how much i rely on my mp3 player for entertainment when im on the go, after my stupid creative zen microphoto broke down after 1 month of use.. i'll nvr buy another creative product ever again i think..

oh and i still have that stupid class collage to do.. haiz.. if i knew it'd be that hard to get their pics then i shouldnt have voluenteered for it :(..

oh and i almost forgot to give credits.. :) new blog skin obviously, and all the work was done by zhenyu <3, lub u, thx a lot.. so ya, she's real good at this type of stuff.. better than me at any rate :P.. anywayz she's linked, but her blog is at www.tome-of-thistles.blogspot.com. We have the same skin :) but i changed my layout a bit though since i dont need that much space for links, (lazy to link ppl.., but tag if u wanna get linked anywayz..)

so ya that's it i guess, feels good to start blogging again.. it's quite boring to be "blogless".. nowhere to rant :P

nitez..

No comments: