Thursday, September 21, 2006

nothing.

Quite boring actually, nothing much to do now. Got FYEs in 2 weeks time and SPA assesment nxt week but don feel like studying.. i think i'll start next week..

oh and i just sent an email to myself in the year 2012 using "futureme.org" it's quite kul, though i wonder if im still gonna use the same email address at that time, maybe email will even be out of date by that time. or the company or whoever is hosting that site my close down the servers or something, so my messege might never ever get delievered to me... ah well, at least it's worth giving it a shot..

oh and i haven't touch my zen microphoto for quite a few days already, too troublesome, i wanna get the new ipod shuffle, so damn effing small.. then again the video model does seem enticing :P

signing off.
spvn

No comments: